PanaFlow™ Multivariable Flowmeter for Mass, Temperature, and Pressure. PanaFlow’s multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid-state pressure transducer that measures the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids. The PanaFlow vortex flowmeter measures velocity, temperature and pressure in the same location, which provides more accurate process measurement. Integrating pressure and temperature simplifies system complexity and helps minimize initial capital costs, as well as reduce the installation costs. A wide range of options and meter configurations are available to meet your specific application requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Multivariable vortex flowmeter for measuring volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, and mass flow using a single meter
- Measures most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable meter for volumetric and mass flow measurement
- Remote monitoring and integration to DCS using HART® and Modbus® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support.
- Ideal for high temperature and high velocity steam
- Power Generation—steam applications
- Industrial—HVAC, district energy management
- Commercial—building, campus and facility energy management
- Oil & gas—allocation of natural gas
- Petrochemical—mass balancing, reaction processes heating