Gas Analyzers – Electro Chemical
Electrochemical Oxygen Transmitters
Panametrics offers two products for electrochemical applications:
OxyIQ is a small, two-wire, loop-powered oxygen transmitter
Panametrics’ oxy.IQ contains a built-in microprocessor and is designed to easily fit into any installation site. The oxygen analyzer serves both general purpose and hazardous areas with an intuitive interface for easy programming.
Features and Benefits
- Measures oxygen from 1.0 ppm to 25 percent
- Six field-programmable ranges
- Repeatability ± 1 percent of span
- Self-contained cell requires no maintenance
- 4 to 20 mA, loop powered, 9 to 28 VDC
- Built-In Display
nondepleting oxygen cell
The nondepleting oxygen cell with electrolytic oxygen sensor, intended for use with the moisture.IQ does not require periodic sensor replacement or reconditioning.