Relative Humidity – Calibration
Veronics Instruments Inc. is standing by to meet your calibration needs for all of the Relative Humidity Measuring devices we supply. From in house calibration to a stream line process for returning goods to the GE Industrial Sensing, to the Supply of Equipment that enables you to have a state of the art calibration facility in your laboratory. Feel free to contact us for all of your calibration requirements.
The GEIS product line offers a range of systems providing the ability to verify, calibrate and document humidity sensors used in applications in aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, electronic, plastics, chemical, food processing/storage and HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Controls). Our state-of-the-art systems are highly reliable, easy to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain.
HumiTrace is the market-leading system for reliable and precise calibration of virtually any relativity humidity probe. Each HumiTrace humidity calibration standard is supplied with an INAB calibration certificate. This not only ensures that your instrumentation readings are accurate and that your product conforms to the specification, but that it also satisfies the requirements of your QA system and any accreditation you have.
Humilab – GE General Eastern
The HumiLab is a NIST traceable relative humidity generator and calibration chamber that is continuously monitored by a chilled mirror hygrometer and precision RTD. The system is water jacketed for thermal stability and facilitates cost-effective calibrations of humidity sensors, probes, transmitters, recorders and data loggers.
- Primary Standard: Integrated Chilled Mirror & Platinum RTD Constantly Measure Test Conditions
- Precise: ±0.2% RH Stability
- Accurate: ±1% RH from 10-70% RH & ±1.5% RH from 70-90% RH
- Versatile: 10 to 90% RH & 20 to 30ºC
- Self-Contained Operation: Equipped with Desiccant and Water Reservoir
- Connects to External Temperature Bath/Circulator to Standardize Test Conditions
- Connects to External Dry Compressed Air to Extend Desiccant Life Indefinitely
- Record & Document: 0 to 5 VDC, 4 to 20mA Analog Outputs & RS-232 Digital Data Stream
- Fast Response: 10 Minutes for 63% Step Change & 30 Minutes to Full Stability
- Quality Design: Stainless Steel Chamber
- Instant on Fittings for External Dry Air, Circulation of Temperature Controlled Water & Reservoir Drain
- Cost Effective: Ability to Calibrate Several % RH Instruments at Once
- Ease of Operation: Set to Value You Need by the Front Panel or via PROSTEP Software for Ramp & Soak Profiles
- Bright Easy to Read Control Panel Transportable: Carrying Case Supplied