Ultrasonic Flowmeters – Steam
Measures Mass Flow Rate of Steam
DigitalFlow™ GS868 ultrasonic steam flowmeter
The DigitalFlow™ GS868 ultrasonic steam flowmeter solves the problems of pressure drop and rangeability found in other flowmeters, reducing operation, installation and maintenance costs. The GS868 is a full-featured flowmeter that measures mass flow rate of saturated and superheated steam over a very wide range of pipe sizes and flow conditions.
- Steam mass flow
- Saturated or superheated steam
- 150:1 turndown ratio
- Temperature up to 842 °F (450 °C) with BWT transducers
- Pipes from 2 to 48 in (5.1 cm to 1.2 m)
- Pressures from 0 to 1,500 psi
XGS868i Steam flow transmitter
The XGS868i Steam flow transmitter combines state-of-the-art flow measurement capability with a low-cost transmitter package that measures only 8.2 by 6.6 in (20.1 by 16.8 cm), weighs only 10 lb (4.5 kg) and can be installed right at the process measurement point. The all-digital XGS868 has no moving parts and provides long-term, drift-free operation.
Panametrics’ PanaFlowTM Meter System
The Panametrics’ PanaFlowTM Meter System wetted ultrasonic flowmeter product for liquids, gases or steam that uses standardized flowmeter body designs with options for one or two-path ultrasonic transducers, and local or remote flowmeter electronics. The PanaFlow Meter System is designed for applications such as natural gas, fuel gas, hydrocarbon liquids or gases, solvents, weak acids, water, and saturated or superheated steam.
- High performance, low cost
- Complete ‘Plug-and-Play’ system
- Optional integral explosionproof / flameproof electronics, pre-wired to transducers
- No pressure drop
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures and pressures
- 2 to 24 inch pipe size capability
- Simple installation
- Liquids, gases, or steam