Gas Analyzers – Zirconium Oxide
Flue gas applications. For flue gas applications, GE Infrastructure Sensing offers two oxygen analyzers with combinations of features to meet your needs.
OxyTrak™ 390 ex-situ flue gas analyzer
The OxyTrak™ 390 ex-situ flue gas analyzer is ideally suited for measuring unburned oxygen levels in dirty, rugged combustion applications. A diffusion convection loop design provides high levels of accuracy with minimal service or maintenance required. The OxyTrak™ 390 combines state-of-the-art measurement technology with a unique sampling design. The result is an accurate low-cost analyzer that stays on the job for extended periods with minimal maintenance. It responds in seconds to changes in flue gas concentrations of oxygen and/or combustibles, continuously providing the information you need to keep your boiler or furnace operating at maximum efficiency.
- Zirconium oxide O2 sensor housed in 700°C furnace for exceptional accuracy and reliability
- Ex-situ convection loop design for simple installation and fast, easy maintenance
- Suitable for temperatures to 1900°C
- Intuitive microprocessor-based controller with configurable display for field programming
- Auto-calibration and auto-verification
- Auto Blow-back feature for use in extremely harsh environments
- Optional platinum-catalyst combustibles sensor measures CO & H2 for detecting incomplete combustion
Series 351 zirconia oxygen analyzer
The Series 351 zirconia oxygen analyzer is suitable for monitoring and controlling any variable gas stream or atmosphere that is clean and dry. Typical uses include oxygen-enriched air feed to furnaces, combustivity index of blended fuel gases and oxygen content during heat bonding of plastics.The Series 350 zirconia oxygen analyzer measures oxygen from 0.1 ppm to 100 percent and in high-temperature reducing atmospheres, the sensor measurement indicates the amount of oxygen and moisture existing in chemical equilibrium. The instrument provides fast response—90 percent of a step change in less than one second. Additionally, measurement accuracy increases at low oxygen concentration.
This analyzer features extremely stable sensor operation. Calibration checks or adjustments are seldom required, thus ensuring many months of trouble-free operation. When calibration checks are required, a one-point calibration is sufficient for the entire measurement range from ppm to percent oxygen.
- Measures oxygen from 0.1 ppm to 100 percent in gases
- Accuracy increases at low oxygen concentrations
- Fast response: 90 percent of step change in 1 second
FGA311 is a low-cost, in situ, flue-gas oxygen transmitter
The FGA311 is a low-cost, in situ, flue-gas oxygen transmitter. Its compact transmitter design incorporates the electronics and oxygen probe into one weatherproof or explosion-proof package. This microprocessor-based oxygen transmitter is designed to stay on the job with minimum downtime. The transmitter is ideal for clean-burning applications such as boilers, process heaters and furnaces. It offers an economical solution for multiple installation applications.
- Fail-safe diagnostics
- RS232 digital and 4mA to 20mA analog outputs
- Easily serviced
- Weatherproof and explosion-proof packages available