Dewpoint – Calibration
Veronics Instruments Inc. has a “State of the Art” N.I.S.T. traceable calibration system on-site. We produce our own very dry reference gas and use a primary standard, the Optica Chilled Mirror hygrometer, as our reference, the MG101 as a calibrated Moisture Generator and the Legacy Brand of Panametrics Microprocessor based hygrometers as a secondary reference and for recording of data. Our data is computer generated and tested for both accuracy and repeatability with each moisture probe we receive.
Veronics Instruments also has a stream lined process for calibrations that need to be done by GE Industrial Sensing. Please feel free to contact us for all of your GEIS, Panametrics or General Eastern calibration needs.
The GE Panametrics MG101 hygrometer calibration system is used to generate precise, repeatable levels of water vapour in a carrier gas stream. This primary dew/frost point generation system achieves an accuracy of ±1°C within a continuously adjustable range.Calibration is a critical element to ensuring instruments are performing to expectations. Hygrometer calibration systems are used to generate precise, repeatable levels of water vapour in a carrier gas stream for customers who wish to calibrate in the field.
- Generates precise, repeatable levels of water vapour in a carrier gas
- Generation range is -75° to 10°C frost/dew point (at typical ambient temperatures)
- Accurate field calibration/verification of moisture sensors
- No power required to operate
- Inherently explosion-proof
- Requires dry inert nitrogen gas as the source gas